- The course will be held in the workshop situated in the greenhouse of Villa Emaldi.
- The course encompasses notions such as modelling, lucignolo, moulding, potter's wheel shaping and glazing.
- Brush decoration: historical Faenza motifs and free expression.
- Visit to the International Ceramics Museum of Faenza.
Throughout the course the following materials shall be made available to all participants: brushes, colours, glazes, clays, engobes, stecche and various tools. Plotter's wheel for modelling, ready-to-glaze terracotta support (plates with max. dimensions 30 cm, vases max height 30 cm).
All participants shall take home the items they have decorated (vases, jugs, plates, and other tableware up to a maximum of 10 items per person). Extra items shall be charged for separately.
In additon to the main tutor there will also be an assistant with a knowledge of english and franch.
Course Date and Times
Courses will take place from Monday to Friday from 9 to 12 in the morning and from 3 to 6 in the afternoon.
There will be four courses in 2004:
- From 21st June to 26th June
- From 28th June to 3rd July
- From 5th July to 10th July
- From 12th July to 17th July
The course will only be held if a minimum number of 6 students have enrolled.
The cost of the course is 650€.
The price includes materials, finished items which participants shall keep, workshop insurance and museum entry free.
Home - Storia - Manifattura - Arte - Corsi di Ceramica - Dove - Links - Contatti